Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thanks.. "Meet the Spartans" and "Step Up 2" .. hehehe..

This week has been not good for me.. whew...Ang dami ko kasi iniisip. I tried to be busy but still ndi ko maiwasan mgisip.. I’m starting to hate my life but I know I should not.. I longed to be happy. I wanted to be one of the happiest people in the entire world. I also desired meaning in life. Everything seems to be falling apart. I started to feel tired all the time and down. Parang wala na akong ginawang tama. I have been so responsible for my family, pinipilit ko maging matatag but still I can’t help but cry. I feel so incomplete, all this time I tried making others happy , but hindi pala ganon kadali yun. Sabi nga “Nice person have the toughest job”. And I consider myself one. Hahaha. Lol. I been hiding my tears with my smiles, but my heart still shouting and crying. Then I was mad at myself for being down. I should enjoy my life, I still have my friends pa naman eh kahit di complete un family ko. I really miss my mom, tsktsk hirap ng problema ko noh? Well ano naman connection nito sa title ko? Kasi nanood ako ng Meet the Spartans and Step Up 2 after ng laban ni Pacquiao at ayun nakatulong naman medyo natigil pagiisip ko dahil sa pagtawa. Hahaha.. Watching movies really relieve my stress. So kung may prob din kayo then try watching movies too. Un masayang movie ha hindi un drama.

No comments: