Monday, March 3, 2008


I want to thanks all the people who have join the celebration of my birthday. First, the MBStek/ IMS dept. It was a fun eating Corries' Pancit Habhab with you guyz. (special mention) thanks for the cupcake Rhea..hehehe! Second, thanks to my college friends celebrating with me in Megamall. Thanks for the Red Ribbon Black Forest with matching pink candle and lighter lolz,. Thanks for dining with me in KFC. Also thanks to ate Apol who treat us in Starbucks.. Lastly, thanks my previous co-workers who came to our house in Antipolo just to drop by join our celebration. Thanks for the gifts and cakes from Rio, Abet, Adel, Joey and Dherick. Also thanks Dheck for letting us use your car and your driver Neil. (thanks neil for driving us). I also wanna say thanks for all who greeted me but haven't chance to come in any of my celebration. I appreciated all your efforts and thoughtfulness. Guys you really made my birthday complete. Thanks and hope to have more memories with you. I love you all!!

No comments: