Thursday, June 26, 2008

part time job... duh?! whatever!!!

SO yesterday on my way home I received a call from someone intoducing herself as Kaye Cruz working from a US based company "kuno". She told me that I was reffered by ( no need to mention the name) a former office mate, to have the opportunity to have a part time job. That time I don't want to entertain because I am still on the FX on my way home. But she insisted to talk with me for 3 mins.So as respect I then liten to what she is telling me. She ask me what company am I working with and specifically what is my current postion. She then start complimenting me, telling that the one who reffered me to them said that I was so great worker, easy to be with and many more, but she seemed to be complimenting me too much . The call was cut. Then I texted my friend who reffered me "kuno", asking and telling her about the call I received. Then she replied that the call was cut because the girl's fon got low batt, and told me to wait for she will call again. I tried asking my friend what job is the girl reffering to but she didn't answer me instead told me that girl will just discuss it with me. I texted the girl(Kaye) who called me and told her to just contact me when I got home so I would clearly talk to each other.

Not less than a min when I got home ( I haven't even put my bag down) she called again and continue discussing me the part time job kuno. She told me that she has a project and she will be needing people to do it with her without having promblem with the schedule. She continue discussing I just listen and answer what she is asking. Everytime I asked her about the job , she told me that she cannot tell it over the phone instead I must go to their office. So she invited me to have an appointment with her on 15th floor, Octagon Tower, San Miguel Avenue at 6pm today (Friday), wearing smart casual, or business attire. Without thinking I just say yes just to let her stop on making talks. Before putting down the phone she told me that "as I am talking to you, you sounded professional naman eh so I would expect that you will be here 6pm sharp tom".

Too bad for her she didn't know how active I am in seraching the internet. I then search the name she gave to me "Kaye Cruz" and also search the address she gave me. Thanks God I have bad habit of being hesitant going somewhere without the a specific purpose or a clear reason.Anyways, I found out that this was a sort of scam. Here are some of the links I found also telling their same experience.

http://ba.racoma.com.ph/archives/scam-2/
http://magnetic-rose.livejournal.com/523801.html
http://tesstermulo.com/2007/11/23/this-time-theyre-synergy-one-international/
http://dyiele.wordpress.com/2006/10/

I am not against with anyone, I am just posting this so that my friends would be aware. Its up to you whether you will believe it or not. Thats all.

No comments: