Monday, February 25, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY WISHLIST

Actually I'm just simple and and can easily appreciate small deeds. But if ever you want to give some effort for me then heres my wish lists: lolz


1. Greetings
Probably this is the cheapest effort anyone can do. The fact that my birthday is remembered, of course I'll be happy enough. But it would be kinda sweet if you will greet in exactly 12am of the birthday, I know some can't do it because they won't bother to wake up just to text, message, or call and say "Happy Birthday".


2. Chocolates
This is my favorite. Any chocolate will do, except for dark chocolate, sorry but I don't eat dark chocolates. Local or Imported will be appreciated as long as it is not expired. Hahaha. lolz

3. Cakes
Uhm.. I guess I wont be buying cake for my coming birthday. Hahaha. You can give me if you want. Lolz

4. Anything Pink
Accesories, kikay kits or anything that is pink will be so much appreciated..

5. Flowers
A bouquet of flowers or a piece of flower will do to make me happy and flattered

6. DVD Movies
Wathcing DVD is my past time. So if you guys don't want me to get bored then I suggest to give me some DvD Movies specifically Romantic Comedy Movies. Pirated will do but be sure it is already a DVD copy. lolz

7. Hugs and Kisses
If you don't have any money they you can just hug and kiss me. hahaha.. lolz

8. Simple DInner Date
For those who are rich and can afford why not bring me to a date. A simple dinner date in a restaurant is so sweet.


9. Give anything you want.
Of course anything that is from you guys will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

10. Just to be with me on my birthday
If you can't do or afford any of the things listed above then just attend to my birthday celebration. hahaha.


Guys, don't take my word. Of course it is just a big "kalokohan". hahaha.. Don't take it seriously.





No comments: